Website Manager


We are very excited to announce PushSave as our official FYB fundraiser once again for the 2022 season! 

TO ACCESS YOUR FARGO YOUTH BASEBALL 2022 PUSHSAVE FUNDRAISER CLICK HERE: https://www.pushsave.com/org/fyb/join

Are you looking to lower your registration fee? PushSave is a cool tech company focused on creating a simple, yet obvious value-added fundraising solution. The mobile coupon book offers 2 for 1's and up to 50% off discounts at your favorite local establishments. All offers are conveniently accessed on the PushSave mobile app or online. Each coupon book sold gets Fargo Youth Baseball closer to their fundraising goal all while helping you save money!

PushSave Fundraising Options:

  1. Coupon Book
    For every $25 coupon book sold, $10 will be knocked off registration fees for that player. 


  2. Donation
    For every donation made through PushSave to your individual player/FYB, 75% of that donation goes to YOU! The remaining 25% goes back to Fargo Youth Baseball. 

How much of your individual registration cost can you earn back?
Each player can sell as many books until that individual player's registration fee is met. If your player sells any coupon books or receives a donation(s) more than his/her registration fee, the remaining proceeds will go back toward the ATTIC for upkeep and maintenance. 

The credit(s) will be mailed to the mailing address listed during registration. There will be three dates when checks are distributed which are displayed below.

May 1
July 1
August 15

As we get closer to the 2022 season, we will be pushing out more info to the families that selected the fundraising option in the FYB player registration. 
As a reminder, this is completely optional and is NOT required. 

Please direct all PushSave questions to:

Stacey Stibbe
VP of Sales
Cell - 701-866-3134
Email - [email protected]


Copyright © 2022 Fargo Youth Baseball | Terms Of Use | Privacy Statement | License Agreement | Children's Privacy Policy | Login
Sports Connect