There has been a change in the reservation system beginning January 1st. The ATTIC will now be primarily used for team practices while the Metro Rec will be open for individual and small group sessions. There has been a high demand for team practices at the ATTIC and with the feedback we received from the end of year survey we have decided to make this change. All players MUST be registered through Fargo Youth Baseball for the 2020 season to utilize the facilities. Also please bring an extra pair of shoes in order to keep the turf clean.
For players looking for practice time in a large group setting. Please check our website for more details on Player Development Sessions. These session will begin in February and are available for players who are not currently on a pre existing roster.
1892 17th Ave S. Fargo, ND
The ATTIC (All-Terrain Training Indoor Center) is proudly sponsored by All-Terrain Grounds Maintenance. All-Terrain has played a very important role during the merger of Fargo Babe Ruth, Fargo Little League, as well as youth baseball in the Fargo community. All-Terrain is also the sponsor of the Northwest Field located at Tharaldson Little League Complex.
The ATTIC is an 11,000 square foot indoor practice facility and is the headquarters of Fargo Youth Baseball. Inside the practice facility is a fully turfed infield, 6 pull out batting cages, pitching mounds, and hitting equipment.
Looking over the practice facility is The Upper Deck where parents can lounge and watch their player practice. It includes our Donor Wall, a hospitality station and TV. The Upper Deck also overlooks All-Terrain Field.
Next to The Upper Deck is a mezzanine for birthday parties and a place for kids to hang out. The mezzanine includes a bar rail overlooking the practice area, picnic tables, Bubble Hockey, Big Buck Hunter and a 65" TV.
Fargo Youth Baseball is extremely proud of this facility as it gives youth baseball players a chance to play baseball year round.
The ATTIC is available for all players who have registered for the 2020 season. If you are not registered for the 2020 season rental rates will apply (see Non-Member Rental below).
For any non Fargo Youth Baseball Members, rental fees do apply. Non member rentals will be based on a first come, first serve basis. Rentals will be available to reserve within 48 hours in advance. For rental times and information please email the office at email@example.com. Rental rates are as follows.
Single Cage: $40/hour
Double Cage: $60/hour
Entire Facility: $150/hour (Birthday Party Package not included)
Waiver forms are required by any individual using the facility.
Any questions please contact the Fargo Youth Baseball office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The batting cages at the ATTIC and Metro Rec are available to all registered Fargo Youth Baseball participants and are available on a daily basis. Cages at the ATTIC must be rented during office hours (9 am - 9 pm Monday-Saturday).
2. Anyone under age 18 MUST be supervised by an adult.
3. Helmets MUST be worn in the batting cages at all times.
4. There is no food or drink allowed inside any of the batting cages or any turfed areas at both facilities.
5. Seeds are STRICTLY PROHIBITED in both the ATTIC and Metro Rec facilities.
6. Report all mishaps and/or damage to the Fargo Youth Baseball office within 12 hours.
7. Soccer fields at the Metro Rec are prohibited.
8. All users of the ATTIC and Metro Rec batting cages that are NOT Fargo Youth Baseball members shall sign a waiver form via the FYB office before participating.
9. Fargo Youth Baseball members may block a maximum of 1 hour at a time.
10. Outside groups may potentially rent the batting cages for practice, camps, etc. provided that they get approval from the Fargo Youth Baseball Board of Directors. A rental fee will be required. Fargo Youth Baseball members will have priority of scheduling over outside groups. Please contact the Fargo Youth Baseball office to inquire about availability.